God, of course…and
I also thank…(in no particular order…)
1. My husband Dr Sury and son Vidur for being such a joy in my life
2. My mother Devi for being co-operative during her treatment
3. The local medical stores for delivering medicines whenever I want them promptly
4. Chetana Sudhir, Member, Clinicom, for taking the time to call me and talk to me.
5. Dr Prasad, Member, Clinicom, for lovingly understanding and prescribing the right medication and calling up to find out how we are doing.
6. Dr Raghu Hiremagalur, Orthopedic Surgeon, who recommended non-surgical treatment for my mom for spinal TB, and who is kind enough to answer the phone whenever I call him, and visits mom at home to monitor her progress. Happy Birthday, Dr Raghu.
7. The elderly watchman outside the Hanuman Temple at Vidur’s school gate who receives any food I give him, and keeps an eye on my bike while I say ‘bye to Vidur.
8. My best friend, who regularly keeps track of what’s happening with me, no matter how tied up she is.
9. The unknown painters who have made 8th Main Road, Malleswaram a pleasure to drive by – by creating fabulous paintings on all the walls, all along 8th Main from 18th cross to Yeshwantpur circle and beyond.
10. The little boy, who is a terrific salesman at the Nandini booth on 11th main, from whom it is a pleasure to buy curd, who makes me spend three times the 30 bucks I originally intended to spend.
11. Amul – for the lovely Shrikand they make in different flavors, which Vidur is addicted to, now.
12. The Internet – for being a fantastic source of info – 24×7
13. Asheesh Jain at Creative Lipi, for being so patient
14. Ravi, for being the way he is. 🙂
Thank you, God for giving me the patience and stamina to do all that I have to do.