Burn-out is a bad thing. If, of late, you’ve been going crazy trying to achieve the impossible, you are probably burnt out – very different from just feeling tired.
Unfortunately, a good night’s sleep is great, but may not get rid of this burn-out.
So what to do? Take stock of life, for a start: If you:
- feel sad and tired much of the time
- have difficulty concentrating
- feel indifferent to the needs of others
- feel your workload is far too great to be done properly
- drink or eat too much
- have lost interest in social or sexual activities.
– it is time to take action. Do it now. It is worth it.