The question is – is a kiss just a kiss?
From the air kiss at parties …to the gentle kiss-and-make-it-beter for your toddler…to the romantic lip-lock – kissing means different things to different people.
But there’s one thing that everyone who’s familiar with a kiss will agree about – basic hygiene. Here’s what you should and should not do:
- No slobbering – maintain the same amount of moisture as your normal state.
- Avoid getting your lips all tensed up – instead, relax and savor.
- A little teasing is good – gently – so that your partner looks forward to your lips
- Be sensually aware while kissing
- Pay attention to oral hygiene – nothing is worse than bad breath and yucky taste – smell and taste can both be a major turn on or off!
- Don’t squash your partner’s lips unless both of you are mutually into it. When it is one-sided, it is not passionate – it just hurts and puts them off from responding.
Enjoy your kiss!