Here are some tips to feel beautiful – every day of your life. Practice, and soon, you will feel as good as you look.
- Forget size. Get it out of your mind. There’s really no such thing as a perfect size. Size is relative. So is “perfect”. Perfect is not real. Perception is.
- Replace negative with positive. This means, stop saying negative things about your face, body, hair. If you have to talk about these, say something positive.
- Ignore people’s physical shortcomings when you see them. Notice the good parts. Smiling lips, kind eyes, beautiful neck, graceful movements…
- Don’t allow people to say disrespectful things to you about your looks. This can be hard, because some women are so used to it, they hardly notice it. If that applies to you, notice it from now. Forbid it.
- Did you know men admire the way women move? So think of something that feels really good and move your body. Practice it.
- If a particular smell makes you feel good, have it around you. It is a fact that women are particularly sensitive to smell; why not use it to change your mood for the better?
- Do you have “your song”? A favorite you like to hum? Something that makes you feel happy, sexy, alive? Don’t have one? Find one. It is worth it. Feel vibrant through the song.
- Do you watch TV? If yes, switch channels if you see a program that promotes a product that gets rid of something ugly. Ads just use the power of beauty with product promos. Beauty comes from within; feel beautiful and act on the thought.
- Feeling beautiful relates to feeling comfortable about and in your body. Don’t treat your body like a stranger. Touch it, listen to it and exercise to become aware of your sensitive and strong parts. If some parts need attention, give it to them. Don’t reject yourself. How will your partner love your body if you don’t?
- Saving the best for last. 🙂 Smile. It seriously improves your face value. Each time you want to feel beautiful, smile.
Happy Mother’s Day!