- Stay hydrated through the day by drinking lots of water. (no – not alcohol)
- Ensure that you get your vitamin quota – if necessary, talk to your doc about supplements
- Enjoy a fruit first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Include salad in your lunch and dinner, or just substitute lunch and dinner with a big salad. Stick to a nutritious diet
- Enjoy a healthy snack every two hours to keep your blood sugar stable. Go nuts.
- Stay away from sweets that use synthetic sweeteners. Fruit is better
- Remember to add regular exercise to keep the circulation going & enhance your enegy levels.
- Avoid trans fats and margarine – they slow down your liver
- Include beans in your diet – they are packed with protein, fiber, and complex carbohydrates (the good ones) clean your bowels, stabilize blood sugar, and keep you feeling full for a while.