- She’s a fantastic writer and story teller – who gets across her points in a humorous way that you’ll want to receive
- I’d rather read her blog for self-improvement than any other, because she narrates her own life events, which makes it that much easier to relate with
- She is the author of Booyah! Spirit and (Available from Zen-Sational Living The Zen Store, Amazon, Smashwords and Barnes&Noble
- When she welcomes you to her blog with “Come on in, take a load off, & relax!” that’s exactly what you can do
- You can send free ecards from her blog
- I greatly admire her for her initiative Love Rally. Please do take a look.
- Each time I receive an email alert about a new post by her, I just drop everything and rush over.
- She is very supportive – an example is this time I requested her to read an epic post I wrote for her feedback – and she responded immediately
- I was upset – a few months ago – and cried on her shoulder and she wrote back with some superb advice, making me feel instantly better
- Sheila is my friend, and I am proud of the way our connection has blossomed
- I always feel the sensation of a huge hug when I visit her blog