My Guest Post at Zen-Sational Living
My friend Sheila of Zen-Sational Living invited me to guest post on her blog. I was delighted. Always a pleasure to visit a good friend, right? Right!
Here is my post on her blog:
Now, you’ve seen Sheila around my blog. I’ve known her for a long time and it feels like we’ve met – and that’s a wonderfully warm feeling. Let me try and do justice to the amazing person that Sheila is:
- She’s a fantastic writer and story teller – who gets across her points in a humorous way that you’ll want to receive
- I’d rather read her blog for self-improvement than any other, because she narrates her own life events, which makes it that much easier to relate with
- She is the author of Booyah! Spirit and (Available from Zen-Sational Living The Zen Store, Amazon, Smashwords and Barnes&Noble
- When she welcomes you to her blog with “Come on in, take a load off, & relax!” that’s exactly what you can do
- You can send free ecards from her blog
- I greatly admire her for her initiative Love Rally. Please do take a look.
- Each time I receive an email alert about a new post by her, I just drop everything and rush over.
- She is very supportive – an example is this time I requested her to read an epic post I wrote for her feedback – and she responded immediately
- I was upset – a few months ago – and cried on her shoulder and she wrote back with some superb advice, making me feel instantly better
- Sheila is my friend, and I am proud of the way our connection has blossomed
- I always feel the sensation of a huge hug when I visit her blog
Now, I would be ever so grateful if you would please, please come over to Sheila’s Zen-Sational Living and appreciate her!
Here is the link to my post:
Thank you, dearest friends. I appreciate you very, very much. Without you, I am NOTHING.
Thank you for subscribing to my blog! Do consider leaving a comment – or just reply to this email! I’d love to know what you think.