Online Shopping @Myntra – Loving It!
One of the things I love about the internet is online shopping. Good old Retail Therapy. While I definitely enjoy walking into a store and checking out stuff, I find it very gratifying that there are brands that offer a fantastic online shopping experience. Nothing beats putting up one’s feet, powering up the PC and shopping online – without the hassle of the commute.
One of them is Myntra.com – a website with headquarters in Bangalore, and founded in 2007 by a group of IIT and IIM graduates. They have a very buyable range of products. And because I enjoy giving birthday gifts, this is my gift to Myntra – they just turned 6 on Feb 16. They have been literally showering me with coupons and deals since the last three months and I thought – the least I could do is blow their trumpet.
Happy birthday, Myntra.com!
“Myntra.com is India’s largest online fashion and lifestyle store for men, women, and kids. Shop online from the latest collections of apparel, footwear and accessories, featuring the best brands. We are committed to delivering the best online shopping experience imaginable.”
And they mean it. I’ve been shopping with them for over two years now and my online shopping experience with them has been absolutely wonderful.
Truly an online shopping experience to remember
What I like:
- 30,000+ Styles 500+ Brands – that’s a lot of choice.
- Great deals in the form of big discounts, coupons, Buy one get one free, clearance sales
- My favorites at Myntra are kurtas and kurtis. I’ve also bought some good quality T-shirts, fashion jewelry and innerwear. Here’s some stuff I bought recently:
- Nobody’s perfect. Mistakes happen. But the way matters are resolved make a huge difference. When I ordered the wrong size, or did not like the fit or when a particular brand’s size chart did not match the product, Myntra resolved it quickly and smoothly with their great service
- Easy 30-day free returns. When I ordered something only to discover it doesn’t fit I can place an online return request and their man is there in 24 hours to pick up the product (free reverse pickup) and by the end of the day, they’ve refunded the money into your account
- Choice of cash refund or Myntra cash back to redeem on other purchases.
- If a coupon has been used on a returned product, that is also back in the account to use. In fact, there was this one time when there was a problem with size – and the generous folks at Myntra gifted me a coupon for the inconvenience caused. I felt valued.
- The website at Myntra.com is superbly organized with the relevant filters for browsing products. It loads super-fast.
- Any query raised via their “Contact Us” receives a prompt response, usually the same day.
- An excellently organized FAQ and help section which has answers to almost every query one could think of. Of course, there is always the option of simply picking up the phone and calling them 24 x 7 for a pleasant response.
In fact, of all the websites I have shopped online with, I can easily say that Myntra has been my best experience so far. It is especially exciting now as I have not been able to go out much. Regardless, there have been anniversaries, friends’ birthdays and other special occasions when I needed to buy stuff – and Myntra has been just perfect.
Meet Sudheera D.D.– from Myntra, who takes care of deliveries and return pick-ups. He’s a gem. Pleasant, courteous and with none of that smart-aleckness one usually sees from people who deliver stuff. And always with a nice smile!
And the cherry on the well-decorated cake was a coupon site I “met” recently – Coupon Lava – a great source for finding coupons for online Indian stores. Who doesn’t like discounts and special offers? I certainly like to stretch my Rupee. I landed on the Myntra coupon page on this site and my happiness was complete. Interestingly, Coupon Lava started with a small initiative when Himanshu wanted to make an online purchase from Myntra online store.
So, once again, happy birthday, Myntra. And thanks for brightening my life and making it so easy.
As CouponLava.com says, life is good in India!
Disclaimer: I received no compensation for this post, unless you count the satisfaction, joy and convenience of online shopping, which is really priceless. No keyboards were harmed in the making of this post. Okay, so I am guilty of killing some time
Do you have a favorite online store or a memorable online shopping experience?