#AtoZChallenge

Quotes that inspire

Gift of Friendship

Day 17 is here in the #AtoZChallenge and Q is for Quotes that inspire! But first, my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who is here, visiting, commenting and making sure my blog is a happy place. My special gratitude goes to Corinne Rodrigues who not only created a fabulous Facebook group, but is also being a fantastic anchor for our special group of “A to Z-ers”, sharing our posts, visiting our blogs and motivating all of us.

A haiku for Corinne!

For holding us together

Inspiring, Caring

****

Now enjoy…..

Quotes that Inspire

quotes that inspire 2

If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded

Ask for what you want…and be prepared to get it!

…Maya Angelou
quotes that inspire 3

There must be quite a few things a hot bath won’t cure, but I don’t know many of them…Sylvia Plath

With love, Vidya

Today, I recommend

Genevieve Angela’s blog
Sulekha Rawat’s blog

*****

Koyel
    April 19, 2013 at 9:42 am

lovely quotes. they are so inspiring. nice collection Vidya. i am enjoying all the posts you have written under the A to Z challenge.

Anupam
    April 19, 2013 at 10:18 am

Nice quotes! like d way you’re collecting smiles…:)

Bhavya
    April 19, 2013 at 10:37 am

Awww, that was really sweet of you to write a Haiku for Corinne 🙂 🙂
    Lovely collection of quotes Vidya.

Bhavya
    Bhavya recently posted…Questions!!My Profile

afshan
    April 19, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Bful
    my first thot was to write about QUOTES but U did the better job 🙂
    Hope u r havng a grt holiday !
    afshan recently posted…“Q” for “Queue” and “Quit”My Profile

Sulekha
    April 19, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Vidya, we are connected 🙂 I have quotations for Q too. Thanks for sharing your favorite quotes hope you will like mine. My quotes are by Lucks aka Sulekha.
    p.s Thanks for recommending my blog, bless you.

Suzy
    April 19, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Lovely selection of quotes and lovely haiku to our dear friend Corinne. So thoughtful Vidya.
    Suzy recently posted…UBC 19 – AtoZ – Quintessential LoveMy Profile

Kajal Kapur
    April 19, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Nice quotes! And of course, a big Thanks to Corrine for introducing me to a lovely group of people through the FB group 🙂
    Kajal Kapur recently posted…Que Sera SeraMy Profile

Shilpa Garg
    April 19, 2013 at 3:56 pm

A great collection of quotes! A haiku for Corinne… simply awesome! 🙂
    Shilpa Garg recently posted…Q is for… A Question for You!!My Profile

Ekta
    April 19, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Beautiful quotes Sulekha. I love Maya’s poem why cage birds do not sing and it was lovely.

Good haiku for Corinne…appreciate and reciprocate.
    Ekta recently posted…Qutub MinaretMy Profile

Julie Barrett
    April 19, 2013 at 4:57 pm

Love it, Vidya! You are doing great with this challenge 🙂
    Julie Barrett recently posted…All About The Truth, Wherever You May Find ItMy Profile

Chandra Senan
    April 19, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Great quotes, Vidya.

Here are some more to ponder over.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.

Mahatma Gandhi

An alternative quotation is:

A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it.
    The truth is the truth even if no one believes it.

Chandra Senan
    Literati publications

janu
    April 19, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Quotes always inspire!

My Inner Chick
    April 19, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Dear Vidya,
    Shirley M. is a wise woman! Love her.

& love you more than Minnesota Snow. Xx
    My Inner Chick recently posted…For Kay On Your BirthdayMy Profile

Corinne Rodrigues
    April 19, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Thank you, Vidya. Am so honored. Doesn’t the group feel fantastic – every single one of you makes it so.
    Great quotes!
    Corinne Rodrigues recently posted…Quintessential GoaMy Profile

sharmila
    April 19, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Loved the Haiku. Corinne is doing a great job with this challenge.Wonderful quotes.
    sharmila recently posted…Q—QuakeMy Profile

Naina
    April 19, 2013 at 10:55 pm

As always, brilliant post Vidya. Indeed, very inspiring quotes and some things to live by.
    Thanks for sharing.

Roshni
    April 19, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Such a wonderful haiku for Corinne, who thoroughly deserves it!
    Roshni recently posted…Blogging from A to Z April Challenge: Q is for …..My Profile

Cynthia Rodrigues Manchekar
    April 20, 2013 at 12:59 am

Great post, and with the haiku on Corinne, you outdid yourself. Corinne and Vidya, take a bow.
    Cynthia Rodrigues Manchekar recently posted…Q is for . . . QuietudeMy Profile

preetilata
    April 20, 2013 at 1:05 am

Brilliant Collection of quotes.

And the Haiku for Corinne is so well put.

Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes
    April 20, 2013 at 1:30 am

Wonderful quotes. I love the first one set on the sunset. Thanks for sharing them.

Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com
    Visiting from AtoZ #41
    Rhonda recently posted…Queen’s Diamond Jubilee – Don’t Miss Once In A Lifetime Events (AtoZ Travel Tips)My Profile

Carolyn Hughes
    April 20, 2013 at 3:00 am

Some great inspiration in these quotes. Maya Angelou is always a favourite with me. Thank you Vidya 🙂
    Carolyn Hughes recently posted…A seven time Thank you!My Profile

blogwatig
    April 20, 2013 at 8:22 am

Vidya, what a wonderful gesture. Now My alphabet is approaching…..just saying 😛 But so sweet. Friends like you make this journey so much more meaningful. And I am sure Corinne feels that way. Cheers to both of you
    blogwatig recently posted…R redecorates ROOMSMy Profile

sridevi
    April 20, 2013 at 1:56 pm

What a lovely Haiku put together for our dear Corrine and such inspiring quotes ! Love them all 🙂
    sridevi recently posted…The Song of the RainbowMy Profile

Sebastian Aiden Daniels
    May 15, 2013 at 4:05 am

Thanks for leaving a smile on my face just now Vidya. I really enjoyed the Slyvia Plath one at the end. If you can care for others and what they are doing then you are doing something right : D. Spread the love.