Humor

What Is Your Coffee Personality?

coffee vidya sury

I just love coffee. That’s not news, is it? I even mention it in my bio everywhere – that’s how important coffee is, in my life. I even included it in my #WhatTheBlack post listing the 5 black things I desire.

While browsing some news today, I came across this fun infographic and coffee on the Time website and clicked through to see where it came from. This took me to “I Love Coffee” by a Japanese blogger who writes about all things coffee – totally my kind of stuff. The infographic had me laughing and I just had to share it with you!

Most of us enjoy coffee – and how we like it could possibly be a clue to our personality.

Love Cappuccino? You could be creative.

Prefer Black coffee? You are straightforward.

Don’t believe me? Just see what Ryoko has to say. Her infographic is based on what a recent study found about the habits of coffee drinkers across the world. Whether you like your coffee simple and black or prefer something really fancy – this infographic has you covered.

But let’s look at what the infographic says about the different types of coffee drinkers

Do take it with a pinch of…er…sugar!

The Black Coffee Drinker

• Straightforward
  • Likes to keep things simple
  • Quiet, but moody
  • All about minimalism

The Espresso Drinker

• Takes on leadership
  • Hard-working, but moody
  • Know how to get what they want

The Latte Drinker

• Tends to be neurotic
  • Likes to please people
  • Often indecisive when it comes to making decisions

The Cappuccino Drinker

• Obsessive and controlling
  • Creative, honest and motivated
  • Makes excellent friends, but gets bored with unimaginative people

The Frappucino Drinker

• Will try anything once
  • Trend setter
  • Adventurous and courageous
  • Does not make healthy choices

The Instant Coffee Drinker

• Cheerful and optimistic
  • Laid back
  • Tends to put things off

The Soy-Milk Drinker

• High maintenance
  • Detail oriented
  • Self righteous
  • Self centered

Now, the coffee infographic

Coffee

Are you a coffee drinker?

What is your coffee personality?

Not a coffee drinker?

Then?

Corinne Rodrigues
    August 3, 2014 at 12:36 pm

I’m obsessive and controlling, huh? Hmmmpppfff…..
    Corinne Rodrigues recently posted…Creativity Takes Courage | Welcome AugustMy Profile

Rhonda Albom
    August 3, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Well, it looks like I might be a bit neurotic, but then I do switch from latte to cappuccino often. This is quite a fun post 🙂
    Rhonda Albom recently posted…Sarah’s Saturday Snapshots #9 – Pippins in the ParkMy Profile

August 4, 2014 at 1:03 am

Well I don’t drink coffee. I might have 2 cups a year and they are decaffeinated since caffeine is not good for me. When I did make coffee it was the instant kind so I guess that is me-lol. My hubby loves soy milk…oh boy that seems to be him-hahahahaaa
    Birgit recently posted…1964 Film BlogathonMy Profile

nan @ lbddiaries
    August 4, 2014 at 10:01 am

Hmmm – don’t know which one to do so I’ll do them both! Guess that makes me a… controlling TEA drinker (ho). Visiting from Kim’s My Inner Chick – I see your comments all the time! I drink coffee, cream & honey – so I don’t know WHAT that makes me!! Unformed?? Loved this post
    nan recently posted…Stockings and Garters and Rope, Oh My!My Profile

August 4, 2014 at 1:46 pm

😀 Hugs Nan! I know what you mean! Thank you so much for coming by. You are like a “friend” because I see you every time I visit Kim.
      By the way, call it coincidence, but I was at your blog today – and loved it when Aaron Neville started singing “Crazy Love”. 🙂 I must have been in the mood for that song!Thanks!

Beloo Mehra
    August 4, 2014 at 11:50 am

Me obsessive and controlling? Naah! Never! I am not giving up my cappuccino simply because of that 😉 But I feel there should be one category for south Indian filter kaapi too, that’s what I like the most! What do you say?
    Beloo Mehra recently posted…Rains and PainsMy Profile

nabanita
    August 4, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Not really a coffee drinker…But sometimes when I do it changes from cappuccino to latte…I guess I’m just a confused soul ! My sister is a serious coffee drinker though and I’ll share this with her…
    nabanita recently posted…Dida…My Profile

Obsessivemom
    August 4, 2014 at 4:41 pm

OMG… I’m the most mixed up person on earth!
    Obsessivemom recently posted…Dragons and giants at the book clubMy Profile

Susan Scott
    August 4, 2014 at 6:35 pm

I LOVE my coffee, can’t do without it. Sometimes instant, sometimes cappuccino.. Mixed up probably..
    Susan Scott recently posted…Nelson Mandela International Day. ‘Never Again’.My Profile

August 4, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Susan! I also find that variety is a good way to take that coffee! But mostly, I stick with our south Indian coffee at home. Outside, I am happy to experiment! So good to see you! *Handing you a cappucino just the way you like it!*

Sarah Andrews
    August 5, 2014 at 9:22 am

I switch between Cappuccino, Black Coffee, Latte and Expresso, so what does that make me…(apart from a caffeine addict!). I’ll take the positives from each and ignore the negatives I think!

Interesting infographic and the research I am seeing is showing that coffee is actually better for us than previously thought – so that beautiful smell of freshly ground coffee beans and enjoying the feeling of a cup of strong, hot coffee isn’t something we need to feel guilty about!
    Sarah Andrews recently posted…4 Tips to naturally reduce cravings and suppress appetiteMy Profile

August 5, 2014 at 10:05 am

You, Sarah, are absolutely my kind of person! 🙂 I prefer to pick the positives too and stay a coffee addict. By the way, there’s clinical evidence to prove the benefits of coffee! So no guilt whatsoever. In any case, I’d rather enjoy my coffee than suffer without it! 😀 Thanks so much for dropping by! Heading over to your place for a coffee…um…to read your blog

Debbie
    August 9, 2014 at 2:15 am

This was a fun post, Vidya! I drink both Cappucino and instant and yes, both sets of traits fit. 🙂
    Debbie recently posted…FROM NATURE – PHOTO FRIDAYMy Profile