Inspiration Inspiring quotes

Inspiring Quotes On Self Motivation

vidya sury inspiring quotes

Self Motivation always works for me.

I felt the need to motivate myself this week, after enjoying a stupendous weekend celebrating art – and get back to work. I had to pull my socks up higher than usual to tackle all I needed to get done. Funny how that to-do list grows, especially if you keep things pending, because the additions don’t stop. So I looked at my repository of inspiring quotes on self motivation.

Here are some of my personal favorites…sometimes we need that extra push, that extra nudge, don’t we?

Inspiring Quotes on Self Motivation

As long as you’ve got passion, faith and are willing to work hard, you can do anything and have anything you want in this world

Vidya Sury Inspiring Quotes

To succeed in life, you need three things: A wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone!

Vidya Sury Inspiring Quotes

The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t world unless it is open

Vidya Sury Inspiring Quotes

Isn’t this so true?

The only impossible journey is the one you never begin

Vidya Sury Inspiring Quotes

If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there. That is why it is important to have goals.

Vidya Sury Inspiring Quotes

Yes, do what you can with what you have, where you are.

Vidya Sury Inspiring Quotes

Actions speak, don’t they?

Stop wishing. Start doing!

vidya sury inspiring quotes

Here’s my all-time big favorite:

Nobody cares about your excuses.

Nobody pities you for procrastinating.

Nobody is going to cuddle you because you are lazy.

It is your ass. You move it!

Vidya Sury Inspiring Quotes

What’s your favorite?

Ed Herzog
    August 15, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Nice list Vidya! My favorite is from Wayne Gretzky:

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”.
    Ed Herzog recently posted…Know Yourself: The First Step Towards a Meaningful CareerMy Profile

Felicia
    August 15, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Love it Vidya! I especially like and try to live by “Do what you can with what you have where you are.”
    Felicia recently posted…Feeling Intimidated?My Profile

Cher
    August 15, 2014 at 7:05 pm

I love this, Vidya! I especially love the last one! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Cher recently posted…Jewelry Box Frame with Cabot Stain + Giveaway!My Profile

Carolyn Hughes
    August 15, 2014 at 8:38 pm

Love the Anthony Robbins quote Vidya. It’s so important to decide where we want to go and keep going 🙂
    Carolyn Hughes recently posted…It’s never too late to dream.My Profile

Debbie
    August 15, 2014 at 10:29 pm

Great quotes all and excellent motivation, Vidya! My favourite is Reba’s. 🙂 Knowing you, you’ll be caught up in no time. Cheers!
    Debbie recently posted…MOODY – PHOTO FRIDAYMy Profile

August 15, 2014 at 10:52 pm

😀 Thanks for saying that, Debbie! I hope to be. Today, being a holiday, did not help at all!
      Vidya Sury recently posted…Be More With LessMy Profile

Proactive Indian
    August 16, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Great quotes! You saved the best for the end!!
    Proactive Indian recently posted…Happy Independence Day! Mother India’s message to every IndianMy Profile

Sheela
    August 16, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Truly motivating…I’m going to add some of yours in my collection…thanks for sharing….
    Sheela recently posted…Remembering you…My Profile

August 21, 2014 at 12:57 am

My fav is the only impossible journey is the one you never began. This is so true but I do love all the others. My mom was great in marking down quotes and I have kept them. They do really help
    Birgit recently posted…Santa and an AngelMy Profile