Whether you have two left feet like me or are as agile as a Prabhudeva
or a Hrithik Roshan or a Gene Kelly or a Fred Astaire, your
coordination and agility will improve if you do this exercise
three times a week.
Here is what you do:
- Draw a five-rung ladder on the ground.
- Jump from one foot to the other between the rungs,
- Make the jumps small and fast.
- You can also jump crosswise and in various patterns.
- Try to jump as accurately as possible so that you land in the center of a block every time.
Start off with two sets of 20 and gradually increase the number and speed.
Make it fun with a partner!