(I have reproduced the post below, if you are inclined to read it here :-))
Instead of letting a picture speak a thousand words, I used a thousand words to create one of Gratitude.
While writing the article, I came across some lovely gratitude / thank you quotes I felt like sharing:
• The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. ~ John E. Southard
• Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~ Mark Twain
And to you all, I want to say this:
I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
~ Author Unknown
Gratitude: Thanks, Shukriya, Gracias, Merci!
(This post is written for Blogjunta’s Bragbin – Day 2)
Ok…on to the actual appreciation now!
Three blogs/bloggers that continue to inspire me the most.
- Workflow Writing = The Information Writers Need, Where They Can Find It™ – Fiction, Journalism, Blogging, Freelancing, and other Writing articles, news, and resources from 345 writers and 77 publications. What more could I ask for?
- The Daily Brainstorm = this blogazine certainly rocks my mind
- Freelance Folder = freelance tools, advice and resources
“When spoken words failed, written words kept us close” (about letters we wrote each other)