Sharing is caring. Do you agree? And so is gratitude.
So here I am, first sharing some of my favorite links and then moving on to my gratitude list.
My favorite browser plugins
They make my time online pleasant, easy and fun.
The Hootlet automatically takes content I want to share and pops it into a message, ready to go. No need to leave the web page. Plus, with one click, I can AutoSchedule posts, ensuring that my links are shared at optimal times.
The Pin It button makes it easy to collect the inspiring things I find on the web. After installing it, I just click the little P whenever I see something I want to add to Pinterest.
Helps me collect the best of the web, all in one place. I can quickly and easily clip articles, text, and images right into Evernote – and access my stuff on any computer.
As I browse, this toolbar lets me see the traffic rank for the site, related link, how the site looked in the past, and if I wish, what is popular on the web. I can also enable the Twitter and Facebook options, but I choose not to.
WiseStamp makes it easy to create and send out a signature with my social networking information with my emails
Blogs I enjoy reading
I’ve been a subscriber of the following blogs for years and they keep my mind on a healthy information diet. I also look out for new alternatives to the beaten path of the best dr oz recommended forskolin, for example.
Buffer blog – Thoughts on sharing, creating, analyzing and converting with social media. Buffer is a social media sharing tool.
LinkedIn blog – LinkedIn is a business oriented social networking service and the official blog has amazing information.
Hubspot – They have a software for inbound marketing and their marketing blog is full of useful tips. They also have a wealth of resources in the form of reports and ebooks.
Alltop – A lovely site that aggregates informatinon from across the web on various topics
Writer’s Digest – A great writing resource.
Bloghops I enjoy
Sundays in my City
Laurel Regan’s Today’s Gratitude List (this post is part of this bloghop – Thank you Laurel)
Finish the sentence Friday
I am grateful for my community.
And In today’s gratitude list…
- The sight of this cute teddy bear on someone’s bag – I love the way it jiggled as she walked ahead of me – it felt like the bear was talking to me!
- Interaction with customer support for my laptop. They were actually responsive and now it seems like my wifi is the problem. Still – I’ve decided not to stress over it and have started sleeping earlier. Good for me!
- Our inverter, which keeps our systems running during the unexpected power shut downs. I shudder to think of the alternative!
- My messy home. As we dig through our stuff, we’re amused to find treasures. It is such fun to clean and sort things out together!
- My buzzing kitchen. I am down with the cold/flu but have felt energetic enough to cook. So worth it to make the extra effort during these times – I was thrilled when Vidur said “Happiness is… one pizza on your plate, and one in the oven!” and hugged me!
- I am grateful for this lovely healthy snack mix. I finished making along with my coffee – instant gratification! I saw it on Tarla Dalal’s website and oh, I love it. I am a big fan of easy recipes!
- I am grateful to you, dear reader, for being here today!
That’s it for today, folks!