Yes. That’s right.
It is the best way to lose weight.
It is the best way to cut calories.
I mean, undress your food (you hyperactive brain!)
Here’s how you can do it:
- Baked potato without the sour cream or cheese sauce
- Vegetables without cheese sauce
- Ice cream without the hot fudge
- Salad without the dressing
- Go for naked chicken (30 calories/ounce). (Fried chicken nugget – twice the calories)
- French fries without the salt
- Taco salad without the shell
Small things, big difference.
Hey, but wait – you are allowed to dress up occasionally. So when you do feel like, dress up with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, mushrooms, onions, hot sauce, horseradish, mustard, salsa, fresh pepper, lemon juice and flavored vinegars.
To better health!
Thank you for subscribing to my blog! Do consider leaving a comment – or just reply to this email! I’d love to know what you think.
Spread the love