This cute little list points to a very relevant issue especially at this time of year, when it is party time and we spend a lot of wonderful moments with friends and family. This is also a time when colds and flu are lurking in the air. Here’s how to ensure that you spread the joy, and not the germs:
- Air kisses are recommended, rather than the wet smooches. Safer that way.
- Frequent hand washing helps, as does carrying a hand sanitizer.
- Rather than eat with your fingers, opt for spoons or forks.
- If you are hosting the party, make sure there are serving utensils.
- You know this one – but there’s no harm in repetition: cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- At any public gathering, try to maintain some distance from others (easier said than done, I know) and don’t share any glasses.
- Make sure you get enough sleep and rest, to help your immune system recover and stay strong
And oh, if you are sick, just stay home.