Life changes and so do we. Maxims change to suit our lifestyles. Here are some:
- A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
- You can’t teach a new mouse old clicks.
- Great groups from little icons grow.
- Pentium wise; Pen and paper foolish.
- The modem is the message.
- Too many clicks spoil the browse.
- The geek shall inherit the earth.
- Don’t byte off more than you can view.
- What boots up must come down.
- Windows will never cease.
- A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
- There’s no place like http://www.home.com
- Know what to expect before you connect.
- Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we practice.
- Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won’t bother you for weeks.
Thank you for subscribing to my blog! Do consider leaving a comment – or just reply to this email! I’d love to know what you think.
Spread the love