- You keep working so hard you’re tired as hell and just a step away from being a workaholic.
- The longer you work, the higher the risk of a burnout.
- You are crazy involved and a go-getter, and take on more and more.
- You are afraid you may not achieve your goals and driven by guilt.
- You are bored, unmotivated and find work monotonous and unstimulating.
- More common in men than women particularly in the administration and service area.
- You feel hopeless, indifferent and bored and stagnate in your job.
- You feel cynical, because you’re disinterested in your work.
- You’ve spent too many years in the same company and heading for a burnout
- You give up when you are stressed or don’t feel gratified.
- There is no appreciation for your work; you can’t control the results of your work and you end up neglecting your responsibilities.
- You are listless, less productive and moving towards the point where everything is laced with guilt.
- There is a chance to overcome this kind of burnout, if you have a college degree, a stable relationship and children.