|Cultivating Your Voice|
This book, beautifully written by Joy along with a group of amazing and inspiring women authors, is clearly a source of strength. It is about finding our power within. It is full of wisdom and insights to magnify empowerment, clarity and peace, to live a better life. And what better way to learn from the experiences of others?
As Joy says, “When every ounce of your being *believes* that everything is possible, it is”. Her heart whispered. And she allowed the universe to magnify it! She did not allow obstacles – physical or technical -to stop her from going ahead with her dream.
The result? A treasure in the form of a book that lovingly presents the collective wisdom of wonderful women authors.
This year is the 101st anniversary of “International Women’s Day“. On this day, organizations and communities across the world celebrate the struggles and achievements of women, sharing them through events to inspire others. Each year has a theme. This year’s theme is “Connecting Girls, Inspiring Futures“.
Cultivating Your Voice is a lovely way to celebrate this theme! Go ahead. Download the book. No subscription required.
Share the book as a gift.
Visit the awesome contributors:
- Adrienne Jurado – Experience Life Fully
- Danielle LaPorte – Danielle LaPorte.com
- Elle – Reflecting a Life
- Evita Ochel – Evolving Beings
- Jess Morrow – Invincible Summer
- Jamie Ridler – Jamie Ridler Studios
- Leslie Rinchen-Wongmo – Threads of Awakening
- Lisa Rough – Sacred Circle Creative Life
- Lynn Fang – Upcycled Love
- Melissa Reyes – Miz Meliz
- Pema Teeter – Story Charmer
- Sandra Pawula – Always Well Within
- Tara Sophia Mohr – Wise Living
- Vidya Sury – Going A-Musing (you are here, Thank you!)
- Pause. Slow down and find my freedom
- Believe in my intuition
- Find inspiration in little things
- Do random acts of kindness
- Practice positive living
- Savor every moment of life
- Embrace forgiveness