If someone were to ask me that question, I’d jump up and down and say yes, yes yes.
But honestly, there have been times when I’ve been a wee bit frustrated and here’s why.
Though people told me my blog was great and I posted frequently, I never seemed to actually be popular. Know what I mean? For the first few years, there were hardly any comments. Nobody seemed to visit. Don’t even ask me for traffic stats.
Then everyone was talking about page rank. Even on that front, nothing was happening with me.
What, why? I wondered how all the popular bloggers were managing to grow so fast. What was their secret?
And why, when I showed my blogs so much love and also had quite a healthy interaction with others – was my traffic not showing results?
The thing is – as bloggers, we all want to grow our blogs and attract opportunities in the form of sponsored posts, advertising and of course, accolades. Hey, blogs have to be maintained and cost money and doesn’t it feel great when it pays for itself?
But to do that, writing well alone is not enough.
I don’t mind admitting that I used to marvel at how some blogs were thriving and kept talking about all the “opps” they received.
Then, three years ago, I met Vanita Cyril. They say everyone comes into our life for a reason.
Vanita Cyril convinced me to move to my own self-hosted domain. I did. All three blogs.
She gave me solid blogging advice. She demystified SEO for me. She inspired me to learn.
And while being consistent with my blogging has helped, I personally think that had it not been for Vanita, I wouldn’t know half the things I know about blogging today.
In one word, she has encouraged me, helped me grow.
Time for me to show my gratitude
Today, I want to do everything I can to support her decision to focus on her web designing and her clients. She is also in the process of relaunching http://vanitacyril.com She will be closing her website, The Strategic Mama on December 31, 2014.
But true to her generous nature, she’s offering a quick super SEO sale that I think you should grab.
What does this limited time offer include?
A Complete Keyword Term Report is $39 + NYS sales tax. (Regular price: $99)
What it means for you:
- Learn every single term that sends traffic to your website (Tell Jetpack and Google to STUFF their “keyword not provided” crap)
- Learn what topics you should be writing more on.
- Learn what topics you’re wasting your time on.
- Those with a high percentage of niche related keyword terms can submit the report to advertisers when pitching to sell ad space or sponsored posts.
- Have real search engine keyword stats – generated by industry renowned software – to place within your media kit.
What the report includes:
- The exact search terms you rank for in Google.
- The exact placement of that search term within the top 20 Google Search Results.
- What posts/pages on your blog those terms link to.
- The percentage of your Google traffic due to each specific term.
- How many people are searching for those exact terms each month.
- How many websites are competing with yours for those specific terms.
My dear Readers, we all know that Knowledge is Power and is the best thing you can convert into money. Again and again.
Request your report today. It is only $39 (regular price $99) until November 8, 2014
Go here: Limited Time SEO Sale
And may I also request that you share this with your friends?
Here is a readymade tweet. Just click to tweet:
[Tweet “Limited Time SEO Super Sale from @VanitaCyril Ends Nov 8. Grab it now!”]