Mother’s Day is 13 May. And ooh—just two days away! Are you looking for mothers day gift ideas?
Did you get mom a Mother’s Day gift?
No need to feel guilty. No need to panic.
Life happens. And the best laid plans get gobbled up by that thing called “busy”.
And let’s admit it—most of us rush out at the last minute to find the perfect gift for the most important woman in our lives.
I remember, when my Mom was there, I’d make her a card. We’d start the day with coffee together. We’d go out. Sometimes, we went shopping. Whatever we did, we spent the day together and that would make her so happy.
Moms are such angels they are happy with just a hug.
And you know what else delights them?
Here’s a quick list of 50 things almost every Mom will love. All are thoughtful mothers day gift ideas and easy to get.
(Pin this, please ♥)
50 last-minute but thoughtful Mothers Day gift ideas
- A Mother’s Day card.
Yes, yes, I know! But this one’s unique—it is a plantable greeting card. This one’s eco-friendly and is embedded with wildflower seeds. After she admires your card, she can plant it and watch your love bloom. Sweet, no? A perennial gift!
- A bunch of retro dried flowers greeting cards that make great keepsakes. Like these. No time to order? Grab handmade paper, write your message and tape on a pack of seeds.
- Planters with plants. Walk into the nearest nursery or gift shop. Easy. Your Mom will be thrilled when she watches those plants grow.
- Scented candles to relax her
- Floral top – good on jeans good on skirts.
- Personalized coasters, with loving words or photos of you.
- Set of kitchen towels. No matter how many there are, they’re never enough.
- A set of kitchen containers. You know, that set she’s always coveted.
- Apron with “best mom in the world.” Of course she’ll love it!
- Recipe card set. So she can write down her favorite recipes. Maybe her Mom’s.
- A blender.
- Dark Chocolate. Always welcome.
- Scented sachets for her closet.
- Tea (or coffee). Never enough!
- A mug with a pic of you two–that she’ll enjoy looking at.
- Pajama set
- A cushion to rest her feet–especially when she’s watching her favorite TV program.
- Scrub and lip balm. True that she looks gorgeous…but pamper her!
- Diffuser and essential oils to keep her Zen.
- A playlist of songs she loves–and perhaps loves to sing along.
- Set of soaps
- Bath towels–nice and fluffy.
- A bath robe
- A pair of earrings she will treasure.
- Jewelry box to keep them in.
- A clutch purse for when she goes out
- A scarf that goes with most of her outfits
- A shawl to keep her cozy and warm.
- Monogrammed travel pouch for essentials. In fact, fill it with her favorite stuff.
- A tote bag–the one she’s been eyeing at that store.
- Flip flops. Yes. Valuable.
- A set of socks to protect her feet.
- A fitness tracker she can wear through the day to keep track
- A tea infuser to brew her tea.
- A shopping bag–a big one that doubles up as a handbag.
- An umbrella. Simple, but super-useful. Buy it in her favorite color.
- A shake and infuse pitcher – keep her healthy!
- Art materials if she’s an artist
- A book she has always wanted
- A journal with a loving note, where she can jot down her wisdom.
- A notebook to write lists. My kind of Mom.
- Personalized laptop sleeve–most Moms want one but never get around to buying one.
- Vintage laptop bag–this one rocks.
- Stationery gift set–so pretty. So useful.
- A phone case
- Sunglasses to protect her eyes when she goes out in the sun.
- An insulated water bottle–to go. For her hot/cold beverage
- A movie/lunch/dinner/spa date with your mom–I’ll bet this will be her most favorite gift!
- A bouquet – because flowers are never out of fashion! You do know which ones she loves, right?
- Amazon gift card so she can get whatever she wants.
Which one of these mothers day gift ideas will you choose? Feel free to choose more than two.
And I’ll say this again. The best gift?
Spend time with her. Nothing spells love better than time with your Mom. Because presence is far more precious than presents.
Don’t forget to tell her you love her.
Happy Mother’s Day!
How are you celebrating Mother’s Day?
There are Amazon affiliate links in this post. Should you choose to buy through these links, you’ll make a difference in a child’s life. All income from my blog is donated to charity.