Continuing from Relax. It is not so hard.– here are some very easy to follow tips that can take way the tension and stress.
You will need a tennis ball, a sock, some rice – and that’s it!
Using the tennis ball:
- Rub your bare foot over it, gradually putting more weight on your foot.
- Lie on the tennis ball and move your body over it, for a self-massage.
- Squeeze the tennis ball to beat stress, as you build the strength in your hands
Using the sock and rice
- Fill the sock with rice and knot it at the end.
- Now use this to massage your arms and legs
- Warm the sock (can use your microwave) if you want to apply some heat
Some must-do tips:
Ladies, if you wear high heels often, your calves probably hurt. When you take off your shoes (ah, the relief!), massage your calves – rubbing in circles from the ankles, up to the back of the knees. Feels good, eh?
That computer screen – damned if you do, and damned if you don’t! Give your eyes a break – rub your palms against each other to generate some heat – then cup your hands over your eyes – feel the warmth – enjoy the relief.
It is always more fun to do these with a partner – as it can be really comforting after a long and tiring day. Just do whatever feels good – no training, no equipment needed.