Yes. It is true how the little things add up. I get a regular newsletter that often has wonderful words of wisdom – most importantly – inspiration that is actionable, which is really what matters.
This week, it talked about ‘ethics’ – and how little things add up. Actions that seem insignificant can often create the biggest integrity erosions – and consequently – the biggest opportunities for improvement.
Action point: Observe and assess how you and your team mates…
- Handle “little white lies.”
- Treat and talk about coworkers.
- Write e-mails or use social media.
- Create billing statements, time sheets, estimates, and expense reports.
- Make, keep, or avoid commitments.
- Treat “unimportant” work rules.
- Set standards for yourself or others.
- Share credit with others.
Well, how did things “add up” for you and your people?