And hey, hello, Killer Abs.
So, next in the Health Is Wealth series – as promised, here’s today’s tip about getting rid of belly flab and, as the video says, killer abs. Just watching the video made me feel a lot better.It is just under 2 minutes and definitely worth a try.
(Video Courtesy: Everyday Health)
The battle of the bulge can be quite challenging. More like war, it would seem. So what can you to help yourself feel lighter, while becoming healthier?
- Stay hydrated through the day by drinking lots of water. (no – not alcohol)
- Ensure that you get your vitamin quota – if necessary, talk to your doc about supplements
- Enjoy a fruit first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Include salad in your lunch and dinner, or just substitute lunch and dinner with a big salad. Stick to a nutritious diet
- Enjoy a healthy snack every two hours to keep your blood sugar stable. Go nuts.
- Stay away from sweets that use synthetic sweeteners. Fruit is better
- Try out a flex belt in your off-time that you spend reading or watching TV. Every little bit helps.
- Remember to add regular exercise to keep the circulation going & enhance your enegy levels.
- Avoid trans fats and margarine – they slow down your liver
- Include beans in your diet – they are packed with protein, fiber, and complex carbohydrates (the good ones) clean your bowels, stabilize blood sugar, and keep you feeling full for a while.
Of these, No. 3 looks near-impossible to me as I cannot function without my strong cup of filter coffee. Right now, I am practicing drinking water first thing in the morning. It definitely feels good.
Thank you for subscribing to my blog! Do consider leaving a comment – or just reply to this email! I’d love to know what you think.
Spread the love