This is really cool and easy, too, if you are looking to shape your butt and make it tighter (who isn’t?).
Of course, you probably already know that walking and running are wonderful ways to shed those extra pounds. Just climb up stairs or run up hills if you want to build the muscle tone in your backside even as you burn the extra weight off. So – here are two specific routines to tone those muscles:
The pelvic squeeze
- Lie flat – on your back, arms at your sides, knees bent, feet flat on the floor.
- Now cross the left leg, resting your left ankle on the right knee (as if you’re relaxing in your lounge).
- Clench your buttocks, raise them approx. 30 cm (about a foot, 12 inches), with your left heel flat on the floor.
- Now repeat – three sets of 15 on each side.
The glute stretch
More than toning those butt muscles, the glute stretch can really loosen you – uh, I mean the butt muscles for further workouts. So –
- Lie flat on your back.
- Lift your left knee to your chest and grab it with both your hands.
- Hold this position for ten seconds. Then relax.
- Repeat – 3 sets of 15 on each side.
Try these. They work.
You can thank me later 🙂
Thank you for subscribing to my blog! Do consider leaving a comment – or just reply to this email! I’d love to know what you think.