- Lie flat – on your back, arms at your sides, knees bent, feet flat on the floor.
- Now cross the left leg, resting your left ankle on the right knee (as if you’re relaxing in your lounge).
- Clench your buttocks, raise them approx. 30 cm (about a foot, 12 inches), with your left heel flat on the floor.
- Now repeat – three sets of 15 on each side.
- Lie flat on your back.
- Lift your left knee to your chest and grab it with both your hands.
- Hold this position for ten seconds. Then relax.
- Repeat – 3 sets of 15 on each side.