“My gut feeling says that….”
“Somehow i just feel today is not the day…”
“I really think we should postpone this…”
Ever go through the above feelings?
That inexplicable inner voice, a “feeling” … is your intuition trying to guide you.
Today, I am quite thrilled to have my dear friend Angela Artemis back on Going A-Musing. I read her fabulous book, The Intuition Principle: How to Attract the Life You Dream Of. And I am very keen to share it with you. I requested her for an interview and she said… YES. And double yes, dear readers, there’s a GIVEAWAY at the end of this post.
I have a strong belief in intuition. In fact, many of my life’s best decisions – both on the personal and professional front – have been a result of intuition. I could give you hundreds of examples (and probably send you into a deep, deep sleep). But let me share just one unforgettable experience here.
The voice of intuition
This happened years ago. I lived about fifteen kilometers from my place of work, which meant I left home quite early. This day was like any other day. I was jauntily walking from the bus stop to my office, feeling especially chipper because I was wearing a new sari and carrying a brand new hand-bag with a brand new walk-man tucked into it with my favorite cassette in it. I was also carrying a new lunch bag. Humming, happy and feeling quite spiritually high, I was about to cross the road. Just before I took the step from the sidewalk to the road, I heard a voice telling me not to cross there. Involuntarily I took a step back, to continue to walk on the sidewalk. I turned to see who had spoken. There was no one.
What happened in the next few seconds shook me up considerably. A two-tonner lorry hurtled down the road. I just had enough time to register another guy, pulling a bicycle, dressed in white crossing the road. Two seconds later, his remains were strewn all over the road. That inner voice saved my life.
Phew! What if I had ignored it? No prizes for guessing – I would not be writing this today.
I’ve been told I am intuitive too. My Mom always teased me to say that were it not for the eleventh hour, I’d never get a lot of things done. But my procrastination was always for a reason – because my intuition told me to postpone/ditch something – and all with good results.
When I received Angela’s book, “The Intuition Principle” I was excited. I read it right away and simply loved it. Angela shares her personal stories and the consequences of not listening to her intuition. She explains how developing our intuition can help us achieve our life’s goals. She is living proof. And the best part is we do not need technology and gadgets to do this.
- shows you why your intuition is the voice of your own guidance that will help you find your mission and true purpose in life
- has a fun quiz to help you know if you are intuitive
- gives you easy-to-follow tips to recognize your intuition with some great examples
- describes the benefits of intuition and why you should heed it
- encourages you to follow your passion using your intuition
- shows you how you can use it in your daily life
- tells you how to ramp it up to start using it right away
- explains why meditation helps you develop your intuition
- offers memory-strengthening exercises to help you
- describes different types of intuition
Or get the Kindle Version
- Follow Powered by Intuition and Going A-Musing on Facebook.
- Share your answer to this question in the comments – Describe one instance where listening to your intuition helped you.