The frenzy is on for the upcoming A to Z Challenge in April.
I know I look forward to it.
Sign ups started several weeks ago. You can sign up here.
This year, I signed up with three blogs. First year, one blog. Second year two blogs. Third year – this year – three blogs. Go figure!
When I signed up for the first A to Z Challenge, I realized I would be traveling for most of April that year – and I really don’t think I could have aced it without my
nagging best friend. She made sure I scheduled my post every night, no matter how late it was, or how tired I was. I know I ought to have planned everything in advance, but hey, I love to write on the fly!
For my second A to Z Challenge, I bravely signed up with two blogs. This one, and my health blog. I know I struggled a bit over keeping up with the health blog, but eventually managed to. I am grateful to my friends who pitched in with guest posts here, making it so much more enjoyable for me! And you! What’s life without some variety eh?
This year, I’ve signed up three blogs. This one, and two new blogs I started a couple of months ago. I feel a little clever really – because those two blogs will be easy to post on. That’s what I think at this moment anyway! I do hope you’ll visit Life Hacks for Diabetics and Life Hacks for Happiness when you can.
Just like last year, when my A to Z team hosted the Mighty A to Z Theme Reveal, we have one this year too. This year, I am with Nicole of MadlabPost.
So, if you’ve signed up for the A to Z Challenge this year, you’re likely thinking one of these things:
- Why did I sign up? (because you know it is good for you)
- Can I do it? (of course you can)
- What if I can’t? (that’s what blogging friends are for, to encourage)
- Should I blog around a theme? (that’s up to you. themes are not compulsory, but they can be fun.)
- Why should I have a theme? (your visitors might enjoy knowing what to expect and you may find it easier to plan your posts. and who knows, your A to Z posts may become a wonderful book!)
- What if I choose not to have a theme? (nobody stopping you!)
Which brings us to this year’s A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal Blogfest.
Conceived by A to Z participant Mina Lobo two years ago, the A to Z Theme Reveal turned out to be such a fun idea that it has now become tradition. Imagine how exciting to come together on a particular day to announce our A to Z themes – together!
How does the Theme Reveal Blogfest work?
- Sign up with your blog link on the Linky list below.
- Mark March 23 which is a Monday – in your calendar.
- Publish a post on your blog on March 23 , revealing your A to Z theme for this year – go ahead and wax on poetic about why you chose it, what your readers can expect – and…and….just about anything you’d like us to know
- When your post is up on March 23, come back here to visit all the other blogs announcing their themes.
- Have fun.
Tip: bookmark this post so you can come back
If you’re still wondering why you should participate in the Theme Reveal Blogfest, I can personally endorse it as a great opportunity to get a jump start on your A to Z experience. Those of you who’ve participated before know what it is like. If this is your first time, you’re in for a treat.
Connect with fellow bloggers
Bookmark those you love
By the time April 1 arrives, you’ll be all set to have the best blogging experience ever, I promise!
Together. Let’s rock it!
So sign up.
Theme reveal blogfest badge: See below: just right click, download and save and link back here.)
A to Z challenge badge – See below. right click, download, save and link to the A to Z Challenge blog
Get your thinking cap on.
Come up with a theme.
Post on March 23.
Save the date.
I look forward to connecting with you. ♥
Questions? Ask in the comments. And of course, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Stay tuned – by the time April arrives, I am sure to have a couple of posts about how to enjoy the A to Z Challenge.
Add your blog’s link here: