I am craving for a strong dose of the positive in my life right now. Losing two close friends in a span of two weeks is taking its toll. I have the reputation of being a naturally sunny person. No matter what color frames I wear, as a bespectacled person, I always see the world through pink-tinted glasses. Even though this is not the first time – or the tenth – that I’ve lost someone very dear, I am finding it hard to cope.
This post is as much for me as it might be for you.
Let’s be inspired together today!
Inspiring quotes on Positive Thinking
- Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better. Harvey Mackay
- For myself I am an optimist – it does not seem to be much use being anything else. Winston Churchill
- Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. Mary Lou Retton
- My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud. Henry Rollins
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other. Brian Tracy
- Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream. Lao Tzu
- “There is a deep tendency in human nature to become precisely what we imagine or picture ourselves to be. We tend to equate with our own self-appraisal of either depreciation or appreciation. We ourselves determine either self-limitation or unlimited growth potential. . . . The positive thinkers constantly send out positive thoughts, together with vital mental images of hope, optimism, and creativity. They therefore activate the world around them positively and strongly tend to draw back to themselves positive results. This is a basic law of mind action. . . . The positive principle is based on the fact that there is always an answer, a right answer, and that positive thinking through a sound intellectual process can always produce that answer.” Norman Vincent Peale
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. Francesca Reigler
- If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. Roald Dahl
- A great attitude becomes a great mood. A great mood becomes a great day. A great day becomes a great year. A great year becomes a great life. Unknown
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them. Henri Matisse
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. Robert Louis Stevenson
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. Walt Whitman
- Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will. Unknown
Which of these inspiring quotes on positive thinking appealed to you the most?
Thank you for visiting today. I appreciate it very much!