- Thrilled to connect with so many wonderfully artistic and creative writers – the enthusiasm is so contagious!
- Grateful for all the support and inspiration
- Overjoyed to have started a new habit – now, if I enjoy someone’s post, I feel like replying with a haiku. My folks think I have the haiku-mania
- When I like someone’s blog, I dedicate a haiku
- I’ve learned new styles of poetry
- I thought I’d miss the challenge when the 29 days are up, but now that haiku has become a happy habit, I don’t think so! For me, the journey begins!
- I’ve had the privilege of fellow-bloggers sharing what I write and I am blessed to receive the love
- This has been a wonderful experience
- My editorial calendar for March and April are magically ready :-). So maybe I don’t always follow it, so what?