- 90 Success Quotes That Will Skyrocket Your Growth
- Success Quotes: Being Successful in Life
- Success Quotes: Finding Success in Your Career
- Success Quotes: Finding Success in Love
- Success Quotes: Achieving Success with Money
- Success Quotes: Growing Family Success
- Success Quotes: Maintaining Success in Health
- Which success quotes are your favorite(s)?
Need a quick motivational boost? Here are 90 Success Quotes That Will Skyrocket Your Growth!
Sometimes, life feels like a circus where we are constantly juggling various aspects and trying to balance them. Relationships, Money, Career, Family, Social life.
And yet, Life is also all about growth, and we do that by constantly learning from those around us. Sometimes, we can be inspired and learn from people who have failed time and time again but picked themselves up and achieved great success. Why, even cartoon characters can motivate us when we feel low and need a solid pick-me-up.
People like Charles Schulz, Oprah Winfrey, and Fred Rogers have so much to teach us—not because they achieved great success but because they built themselves from the ground up and worked toward success over many years. And kept at it.
Here’s a lovely collection of 90 success quotes to motivate you to be your best self and find happiness in your career, love, your family, your finances, and life in general.
90 Success Quotes That Will Skyrocket Your Growth
Success Quotes: Being Successful in Life
- “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated.” —Maya Angelou
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” —Walt Disney
- “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” —Helen Keller
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” —Ayn Rand
- “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” —Mark Twain
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” —Mae West
- “Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Success isn’t about the end result, it’s about what you learn along the way.” —Vera Wang
- “Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are.” —Theodore Roosevelt
- “Fall seven times, and stand up eight.” —Japanese Proverb
- “It’s better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation.” —Herman Melville
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” —Billie Jean King
- “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” —Arnold Palmer
- “Compete with yourself, not with others.” —Sophia Amoruso
Success Quotes: Finding Success in Your Career
- “If you look really closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” —Steve Jobs
- “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” —Estee Lauder
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” —Unknown
- “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” —Maya Angelou
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” —Unknown
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” —Peter Drucker
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” —Beverly Sills
- “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” —Tony Hsieh
- “There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period.” —Brené Brown
- “Success comes to those who are too busy to look for it.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “You cannot build a reputation on what you are going to do.” —Henry Ford
- “There no longer has to be a difference between who you are and what you do.” —Gary Vaynerchuk
Success Quotes: Finding Success in Love
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” —Maya Angelou
- “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.” —Lord Byron
- “The giving of love is an education in itself.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Love in its essence is spiritual fire.” —Seneca
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Love is a better teacher than duty.” —Albert Einstein
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” —Helen Keller
- “For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.” —Carl Sagan
- “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” —Morrie Schwartz
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” —Charles Schulz
- “We don’t have to do all of it alone. We were never meant to.” —Brené Brown
- “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” —Paul McCartney
- “Let us all meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” —Mother Teresa
- “Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people.” —Fred Rogers
- “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.” —Dalai Lama
Success Quotes: Achieving Success with Money
- “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” —Ayn Rand
- “Money is like muck—not good unless it be spread.” —Francis Bacon
- “There are people who have money, and people who are rich.” —Coco Chanel
- “Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.” —P.T. Barnum
- “People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made.” —Joan Rivers
- “A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.” —Johnathan Swift
- “There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich.” —Marlene Dietrich
- “Money is usually attracted, not pursued.” —Jim Rohn
- “The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” —Unknown
- “Before you invest in yourself, you have to invest in your long-term future.” —Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Treat your mind like money, don’t waste it.” —Sophia Amoruso
- “Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.” —Nelson Mandela
- “What counts the most for women, is having the confidence to make your own money.” —Cardi B
- “You can be young without money, but you can’t be old without it.” —Tennessee Williams
Success Quotes: Growing Family Success
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” —Michael J. Fox
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” —Mother Teresa
- “The family is the first essential cell of human society.” — Pope John XXII
- “Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life.” —J.K. Rowling
- “Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” —Lilo & Stitch
- “The family—that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our innermost hearts, ever quite wish to.” —Dodie Smith
- “The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.” —Lee Iacocca
- “You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.” —Elizabeth Berg
- “A man travels the world in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.” —George A. Moore
- “A dysfunctional family is any family with more than one person in it.” —Mary Karr
- “It doesn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.” —Peter Buffett
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” —Princess Diana
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” —George Bernard Shaw
- “I sustain myself with the love of family.” —Maya Angelou
- “You go through life wondering what it is all about, but at the end of the day it’s all about family.” —Rod Stewart
Success Quotes: Maintaining Success in Health
- “All the money in the world can’t buy you back good health.” —Reba McEntire
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” —Vince Lombardi
- “Happiness is good health and a bad memory.” —Ingrid Bergman
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” —Buddha
- “Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.” —Anne Wilson Schaef
- “Our bodies are our gardens—our wills are our gardeners.” —William Shakespeare
- “Take care of your mind, your body will thank you. Take care of your body, your mind will thank you.” —Debbie Hampton
- “Use your health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all you have before you die; do not outlive yourself.” —George Bernard Shaw
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” —Joyce Meyer
- “It is health that is real wealth, and not pieces of gold or silver.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of a cure.” —Unknown
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” —Jim Rohn
- “From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health.” —Catalan proverb
- “Health is the first muse, comprising the magical benefits of air, landscape, and bodily exercise on the mind.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Money cannot buy health, but I’d settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair.” —Dorothy Parker
Which success quotes are your favorite(s)?
Tell me in the comments!
Thanks to Bestow for helping me compile this collection of 90 success quotes
These are some really lovely motivating quotes Vidya. I love to do design some quotes into printables and frame them. I sometimes like to add Framed Quotes as a prop on my table shots for Instagram and Blog. I might use a couple of these for refreshing my current ones for Year 2020. Thanks for sharing.
A lot of the quotes are about health and family because that’s really all we have sometimes. I love that the quote from LILO and Stitch made it onto this list. It’s one of my favorite quotes and I always have to read it in a Stitch voice lol 😂
Guess who!?! I feel bad that I have not been here in sooooooo long but I am now determined to read every time you post because your blog is great. I love many of these quotes and Dorothy Parker is always funny. I love Elenor Roosevelt because her quotes are the best.
What a gem of a post, Vidya! Love this collection which has so many beautiful, inspiring, thought provoking and funny quotes.
Money cannot buy health, but I’d settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair… Hahaha… that’s a good one 😀
If you look really closely, most overnight successes took a long time…. So true!!
Shilpa Garg recently posted…5 Best International Places To Celebrate New Year’s Eve
This post deserves to be bookmarked – for all the times we feel down and think things are not working out. I loved the ones by Oprah Winfrey… So empowering! And the one by Cardi B too, although I am not a big fan of her. But no doubt she made a mark for herself. Excellent collection of quotes.
Rajlakshmi recently posted…Musings under a dystopian sun
We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated.” —Maya Angelou
This is my favorite quote.
In order to succeed we musy fail mulitple times. People forget that practice makes perfect.
Great selection of quotes
david O recently posted…91 Beautiful Relationship Quotes to Uplift Your Relationship
What a gem of a post. Love this collection which has so many beautiful, inspiring, thought provoking and funny quotes.
Money cannot buy health, Truly.
Thanks for sharing.
Success isn’t about the end result, it’s about what you learn along the way. This one hits me hard. 😊
Soulful recently posted…Lesson learned in life