A “good life” can mean different things to different people. 🙂 For example, I know someone who thinks that people who do not go pubbing or clubbing during the weekend are losers and are wasting their lives. Oh well, to each his/her own. But then, as life goes on, we all get older, like it or not! Living life in the fast lane takes its toll, sooner or later. Everyone ages! Who looks exactly the same 30 years later, unless they’ve come under the surgeon’s knife?
Okay, on the one hand, there’s aging. Then there’s dereliction. Take a look at this – Musicians, then and now. While some are sort of okay, some could certainly be used to threaten children.
So – here are some easy tips – especially if you’d like to avoid looking like….Keith Richards (Rolling Stones)
- Don’t start smoking, and if you already have, kick the butt!
- Stay out of the sun – a tan is not worth wrinkles
- Say NO to drugs
- Keep your skin hydrated – use moisturizer regularly
- Drink lots of water
- Eat five fruit and veg
- Watch your weight
- Try and get 30 minutes of exercise every day
- Find a way to de-stress and practise it regularly
There – you have it – a road to a healthy life!
Try it. It works.