It is reproduced below and is also online for you to read.
Keep the faith!
Let me begin by blowing my own trumpet now.
Hello Folks!! I am Vidya Sury.
- Going A-Musing = where I share experiences, humor, fun stuff, inspiring stories, philosophy, general health tips.
- I love you, Mom! = a tribute to my mom who passed away in Feb 2010. Oh yes, I miss her.
- Your Medical Guide = health blog; guide to physical, mental and emotional health – I recently got the “top health blogger” badge from wellsphere.com.(Brag, brag)
- A health series at GingerChai every Tuesday and Saturday
- Website SEO Content = search engine optimization related
- Vidya Sury’s Mental Health Break = my WordPress health blog
- It’s a blog’s life = a guide for bloggers in the form of interesting tips and articles
- Clinicom = ethics committee blog
- A Caregiver’s Notes = as a condition blogger on everydayhealth.com
Then, I got an email from Lakshmi Rajan of GingerChai. Incidentally, I went for months as an author of Ginger Chai without really being sure whether LR was male or female. :-)) Here’s what he said:
Vidya, is the secret behind the healthy state of byte of our GingerChai brew crew, Her healthy concoctions (read: health posts) makes the perfect cup of GingerChai for body and soul of our readers. True to her name Vidya , she is depository of knowledge of various domains and also with the God bestowed gift of passing on the knowledge through her writing skills. Going through her multiple blogs and her articles in various websites, we can conclude she is a wonferful, caring, friendly human being – one can be happy, lucky and proud to know and be known” Ok … this is a spontaneous braging about you ;)”
Now – why did he wink at the end? Sigh.
Ok…next up is Hetal of Spire PR. We’ve known each other for years now professionally and have gradually become friendly. Here’s what she said:
Asheesh went a little overboard, saying: “Vidya is my best writer and savior for any project. Whenever I get stuck with any project and all writers have expressed their inability to handle that topic, Vidya will say, yes I can. The comfort of having someone like her is priceless. She is a subject matter expert for almost all subjects which is kind of unthinkable with other writers. She is able to do this because of one very basic trait that she loves writing. Writing comes effortlessly and naturally to her and this makes her what she is – a prolific writer.” Now I know why I get those tough ones!
Thanks Blogjunta –”BRAGBIN”is a great initiative. Looks like mine’s overflowing.
Thanks, readers, for staying with me. I am definitely going to enjoy writing tomorrow’s post about
Gratitude – the people we connect with, make us. Stay tuned!