Home Inspiring quotes Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day

by Vidya Sury May 19, 2017 20 comments
Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

It has been a while since I shared inspiring quotes. I love them and collect them constantly, and every time I need a pep talk, I enjoy looking at my collection. I’ve also somehow gotten into the habit of sending my son a quote a day. Often humorous, but usually sneaking in a message. My favorites are the really short ones.

Here are some that are great to look at and absorb when you start your day!

Inspiring quotes to kickstart your day

Start each day with a grateful heart. Do you write a gratitude journal? It is a great way to begin the day. List three things you are grateful for in your life. Make it a habit. Your day is guaranteed to go well!

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Do all things with love. As simple as it sounds, it is profound. When you remember to be loving, stress thinks twice before knocking on your door!

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Take time to do what makes your soul happy. It is all very well to grumble about your lot, but you know that feeling better is entirely in your control. Each day, set aside time to do something that makes your heart sing.

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. Enough said!

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Comparison is the thief of joy. You are unique, and just perfect as you are. No need to compare yourself with others. Instead, focus on what really matters.

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is You-er than You. And that’s the truth!

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

There are good days and bad days. But then, even stars need darkness to shine. Hang in there!

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Enjoy the little things in life for some day, you will realize they were the big things. Celebrate every little joy and achievement. They all add up.

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

The fondest memories are made when gathered around the table. Make it a point to share a meal with your loved ones.

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Let it go. Don’t carry emotional baggage. All it will do is drag you down! And some things (and people) are just not worth it. Wish them well and move on!

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Hope is the anchor of my soul. Because life is wonderful!

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

What you tell yourself every day will either lift you up or tear you down. Be nice to yourself.

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Here is a great affirmation, a reminder.

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Whatever you are, be a good one!

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections. And anyway, perfect is a point of view.

Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day Vidya Sury

And finally, all you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt, eh?

Which one’s your favorite? ♥

(The May Gratitude Circle Blog Hop linky will be live on Thursday, 25 May 2017. Do participate!)

20 comments

You may also like

20 comments

Ashwini CN May 24, 2017 at 1:43 pm

My favorite is “Let it Go’. I find we obsess a lot over what others speak/think of us and how we’re always focusing on our mistakes without learning anything from it. So I would just want to let all those thoughts off our minds so that we can enjoy the one life we have 🙂

Darla M Sands May 24, 2017 at 6:37 pm

I should send this to a gal I know. She wants me to leave my home, drive hundreds of miles away, and move in to ‘help’ her. These cycles are tiresome and my babysitting never does any good in the long run. My house cleaning sure doesn’t last long. I’m too old to keep doing this and don’t feel much like calling her a friend right now. ~sigh~ Sorry to be a downer. These quotes make me feel like not going is the right choice. I just need to figure out what to tell her. We only talked a moment yesterday when she made that selfish plea yet again. Thank you for sharing these when i needed them. ~hugs~ Namaste, my dear.

Darla M Sands May 25, 2017 at 6:29 am

Beautifully said.

Vidya Sury May 25, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Hugs, Darla! I empathize with your friend’s situation, but sometimes, in life, one has to fight one’s own battles. And moreover, if we don’t take care of ourselves, nobody will! I had an aunt who was basically a nice person, but grew to depend on others so much she stopped even trying to help herself. We used to feel guilty about saying no sometimes, even if we were justified. I remember one instance where she had a small event at home and cajoled me into missing an exam at college that day. Sadly, some people just feel entitled, you know? Do what your instinct tells you to do! Love and hugs to you!
Vidya Sury recently posted…Inspiring Quotes to Kickstart Your Day

pranita deshpande May 25, 2017 at 12:28 am

very nice VIDYA, Do u want to join new business?

upasna May 25, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Lovely! many favorites but one that I am currently experiencing- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
Thanks for sharing this inspirational dose.

Darla M Sands May 25, 2017 at 7:32 pm

I just spoke to that friend I mentioned, Vidya, and read her some of these quotes. ~hugs~ She feels now that she has to take responsibility of her own life, in part for the sake of a self doubting pre-teen daughter who has the same insecurities and tendency to procrastinate and beat herself up over it. She made several positive statements, and I encouraged her to stop saying ‘can’t’.

anjali May 27, 2017 at 6:08 pm

Nice quotes! … Enjoyed reading.

wendy of the rock May 27, 2017 at 7:55 pm

That’s quite a selection.
I think I’m gonna go with “Comparison is the thief of joy”.
I need that one under my nose most days.
Thanks

Vidya Sury June 1, 2017 at 12:42 pm

That’s a great choice, and one that’s crucial to our well-being, Wendy! And it isn’t an easy choice! Whether we admit it or not, we all need to keep it in mind. Hugs! Missing you on chat, you know!
Vidya Sury recently posted…In Touch With My Soul #GratitudeCircle

Neha May 29, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Great quotes, thanks for sharing

Sreesha May 30, 2017 at 3:52 pm

My favorite is the one that says Take time to do what makes your soul happy. But, out of a deep sense of loyalty, my other favorite is the Dumbledore quote 😀
Sreesha recently posted…The Haunting of the Opium Den

Vidya Sury May 30, 2017 at 11:02 pm

🙂 I was in fact thinking of you when I included that! Hugs!
Vidya Sury recently posted…In Touch With My Soul #GratitudeCircle

Sreesha May 31, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Aww! <3 <3 <3 Muahh!

valentines gifts for her ideas February 3, 2021 at 8:46 pm

Lovely quotes.

Asha June 11, 2017 at 7:09 pm

Lovely quotes Vidya ! Each one we “know” in one sense, but continuous reinforcement is needed for some of these messages.

Vidya Sury June 11, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Thank you Asha! It is true! In fact, I put this post together to feel good!
How have you been?
Vidya Sury recently posted…That First Day of School

Allen April 13, 2019 at 12:11 pm

My favourite is : Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

Rakesh Patel October 23, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Thanks for always sharing your insights, being selfless, and spreading kindness. I personally can’t thank you enough for all of the amazing content you share. You change lives! WE APPRECIATE YOU. Stay safe!

gowns online February 4, 2021 at 2:46 pm

My favourite is : Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
gowns online recently posted…Spring summer fashion trends