So you started Monday off with enthusiasm but come Tuesday . . . and you find your energy levels flagging.
How do you stay inspired?
Me, I love inspiring quotes. I am a quote-junkie and always have a categorized repository. Amazing how words can work magic when you feel low.
I’ve picked some of my own favorites to share with you.
Here are 25 inspiring quotes to help you get your mojo back.
The Cambridge dictionary defines “mojo” as
a quality that attracts people to you and makes you successful and full of energy. Synonyms of mojo include excitement, interest, energy and enthusiasm
If your’s is a little out of whack…enjoy the motivation!
1. Water continually dropping will wear hard rocks hollow.
2. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
3. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
4. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
5. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
6. He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
7. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
8. No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
9. Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience.
10. He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.
11. Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
12. Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire.
13. I hear and I forget.
I see and I remember.
I do and I understand.
14. If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.
15. Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
16. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future; concentrate the mind on the present moment.
17. The sun and moon shine on all without partiality.
18. It cannot be when the root is neglected that what springs from it will be well ordered.
19. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
20. Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.
21. Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
22. To succeed in life, you need three things. A wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
23. Do what you can with what you have, where you are!
24. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
And finally, excellent advice from Dory.
25. Just keep swimming
Which of these do you love?
What a great uplifting post, Vidya. I have a similar list of music I play to keep the vibe going. #6 is my favorite from your list. – He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. – The song I play that always brings me back up is ‘Walking On Sunshine’ by Katrina and the Waves. 🙂 – I hope your Tuesday is filled with much sunshine, Vidya! 🙂
Thank you so much Karen! I love that song! And yes, I have several playlists to get me back on track. Great what music can do. Hugs!
Wonderful post just on this morning to uplift the mood. My favorites are 11, 13 and 25.
#11 Revenge does not help anyone rather forgiving is the thing to do!
#13 I have always learnt that only when you do something, it will retain with you forever. During my childhood, I used to read the lessons and write it down through which I know what I really remember and understood. Doing things practically is the way.
#25 Be happy for this life and keep going.
All of the…really motivating….post each one on Instagram…
I never started Monday feeling revved. Heh… Retirement is glorious and I am so grateful while praying we can continue this lifestyle. Be well!
Darla M Sands recently posted…Eyeglass Update
5, 6! 7, 9. I really love the #5 quote and have used this in my life and it works. I also think nature is always something we can learn from. Wonderful quotes to be inspired by. I wish you a beautiful day and week
Birgit recently posted…My B.C. Trip-Part Deux
Thank you dearest Birgit! I love each one of these and am always inspired by nature’s impartiality and how she goes at her pace without being competitive! Have a wonderful week!
I love every quote that motivates to no end and makes the most of life. Some quotes that I can relate to are Numbers 2, 8, 10, 11, 17 and 20 🙂
Vishal Bheeroo recently posted…Day 31: Coffee and friends
These are wonderful quotes, Vidya. The best part is that they are from you. My favorite is #7. “We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” Very uplifting for the start of my day.
Love these. Thanks for creating some sunshine in my day today!
OMG Vidya!! The quotes junkie in me wants to come through the computer and hug you…for putting together this masterpiece. Love love love it!
Love your quotes Vidya…so inspiring and uplifting. 🙂
I loved all of them, Vidya, though I admit I found myself partial to #19. It’s a wonderful collection and I can see other readers finding at least one that resonates with them.
Number 23 is my favorite (probably because it speaks to something that is changing in me). I have been the person waiting until circumstances are “just right” before I realized that there was always SOMETHING. Now, even when I am tempted to wait, I forge ahead and just get going toward the goal. I am finding that I am achieving massively more than I ever have (which results in great things happening and encourages me to do more). So, I highly recommend starting where you are; no matter where you are. Thanks for sharing some motivating advice.
Vox recently posted…Review of Altitudes and Attitude’s “Late” (Single)
Great Article I really love your page and this inspiring quotes
All of the…really motivating….post each one on Instagram!
Inspirational Quotes recently posted…ᐅTop69+ Winnie The Pooh GIF, Animated Winnie The Pooh GIF
its a really motivating and inspiring quotes. its help us to achieve our goal and start new beginning
quotes recently posted…New beginning quotes and sayings for starting fresh in life
My favorite is #7. “We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” Very uplifting for the start of my day. Here are some inspiring attitude quotes for girls that you can use as captions to your pictures on your social handles such as Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp… 380 + Attitude quotes for girls https://www.cloudentrepreneur.biz/attitude-quotes-for-girls-in-english-hindi/
ndongmanji numfor recently posted…5 Tips for Solving Marital Money Issues