So you started Monday off with enthusiasm but come Tuesday . . . and you find your energy levels flagging.
How do you stay inspired?
Me, I love inspiring quotes. I am a quote-junkie and always have a categorized repository. Amazing how words can work magic when you feel low.
I’ve picked some of my own favorites to share with you.
Here are 25 inspiring quotes to help you get your mojo back.
The Cambridge dictionary defines “mojo” as
a quality that attracts people to you and makes you successful and full of energy. Synonyms of mojo include excitement, interest, energy and enthusiasm
If your’s is a little out of whack…enjoy the motivation!
1. Water continually dropping will wear hard rocks hollow.
2. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
3. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
4. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
5. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
6. He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
7. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
8. No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
9. Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience.
10. He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.
11. Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
12. Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire.
13. I hear and I forget.
I see and I remember.
I do and I understand.
14. If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.
15. Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
16. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future; concentrate the mind on the present moment.
17. The sun and moon shine on all without partiality.
18. It cannot be when the root is neglected that what springs from it will be well ordered.
19. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
20. Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.
21. Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
22. To succeed in life, you need three things. A wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
23. Do what you can with what you have, where you are!
24. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
And finally, excellent advice from Dory.
25. Just keep swimming
Which of these do you love?