- How to use positive affirmations?
- 101 powerful positive affirmations to transform your life
- Feel Healthier
- Attract Love into Your Life
- Boost Your Confidence
- To Experience More Success
- Attract Money and Wealth
- Start Your Mornings Right
- Empower Yourself
- Manage Stress and Anxiety
- Practice Gratitude
- Create a Positive Mindset
Positive affirmations are rather like mantras. They are positive statements that create a certain mindset, letting you improve your positivity. In the process, you find more gratitude and build faith in your own potential and accomplishments.
In short, an affirmation is a sentence or phrase directed at a specific part of your subconscious.
One can use different types of affirmations for different things, such as wanting to have faith in your abilities, improving your self-esteem and feeling of self-worth, being a more gracious person, and much more.
You may read these positive affirmations to yourself or out loud to settle in your subconscious mind. When you do this regularly it actually changes the way you think, react, and behave—in a more positive and uplifting way.
You are probably wondering how repeating a sentence or phrase to yourself and expecting things to change works–and it can even seem silly. I used to think so too—until I was at a low point in my life and my mom encouraged me to give it a try. I did and never looked back after that. I can tell you that practicing affirmations is powerful.
The thing is, each time we have a thought, without our knowledge, we tap into our subconscious. We tell ourselves things—that may be good or bad—and this can eventually change the way we think, act, and react to people and situations in our lives.
Constant negative self-talk can lead us to believe in those lies about ourselves and it does a nasty number on our self-esteem.
Instead, what if we said positive things to ourselves? Think of the positive impact this can have on our lives. Just a few benefits of using positive affirmations in our daily lives are:
- Promoting positive thinking
- Increasing motivation and empowering ourselves
- Being more inspired
- Better self-esteem and self-worth (kicking out that negative self-talk to replace it with positive affirmations)
- Self-awareness, opening up to channeling the power of your subconscious
How to use positive affirmations?
Whether you have gathered a list of affirmations or have written them yourself, you can use them in many ways. Here are some that work for me:
- Put sticky notes on the mirror – this is a great way to remember.
- Keep them by the bedside – a wonderful way to end or begin your day with affirmations
- Say them in your mind or say them out loud—whatever works for you.
- Put reminders on your phone
And now, I have a list of 101 powerful affirmations for you to use across the ten vital areas of your life. Focus on one or two to make them a habit. Which area of your life could do with a positive boost right now?
Is it health? Love? Could you do with a Confidence boost? Are you seeking Success? Money and wealth, Are you dealing with Stress and Anxiety? Would you like to improve your mornings and start your day right? How about empowering yourself, practicing gratitude, and building a positive mindset?
101 powerful positive affirmations to transform your life
- I will continue showing gratitude to my body.
- I move my body every day to strengthen it.
- I am not defined by my illness.
- I am continuously healing my body and mind.
- I show my body love and gratitude by taking care of it.
- I appreciate my health and vitality.
- I am free from pain and suffering.
- I release worries about my health.
- I accept my body for what it is and encourage healing.
- Today I treat my body like a temple.
Attract Love into Your Life
- I am surrounded by love and devotion.
- I deserve love and happiness.
- I love myself before I love others.
- My heart is open and ready to receive love.
- I am rich in love and friendship.
- I deserve loyalty and respect.
- I am worthy of my perfect partner.
- My relationship grows stronger every day.
- I receive as much love as I give.
- I am worthy of love and commitment.
Boost Your Confidence
- My uniqueness is magical.
- I have a kind soul and strong heart.
- I radiate beauty and sunshine.
- I have the ability to do anything.
- I move my body to feel strong and confident.
- I am beautiful on the inside and out.
- I fully embrace who I am and love myself for it.
- I have the strength to overcome anything.
- I am valued for who I am.
- I welcome new challenges.
To Experience More Success
- I am creating the life I desire.
- I celebrate all my wins, no matter how big or small.
- My abundance has no limits.
- I have no fear of judgment on my path to success.
- I invest in myself every day.
- I have the confidence to achieve greatness.
- I am worthy of great success and wealth.
- I am resourceful.
- I continue to learn and achieve success.
- My determination is never-ending and unchanging.
Attract Money and Wealth
- I become richer every day.
- I am a magnet for wealth and prosperity.
- I release all fears about money.
- I am capable of reaching my highest potential.
- I focus on my financial goals.
- I can achieve all of my financial goals.
- I love and appreciate money.
- My potential for wealth is infinite.
- My passions bring forth wealth and success.
- I attract money to me while I sleep.
Start Your Mornings Right
- I embrace every day as a new beginning.
- I radiate health in my mind and body.
- A prosperous day awaits me.
- I have full respect for myself and others.
- I will have a positive attitude throughout the day.
- I am ready for a new day.
- I will embrace my fears today and overcome them.
- I will be compassionate and loving.
- I embrace the day with happiness and gratitude.
- I am in control of my destiny.
- I celebrate who I am and what I give to the world.
- My determination is stronger than my fear.
- I have everything I need.
- I have the fire within me to achieve anything.
- I deserve to take up space.
- I am a force to be reckoned with.
- I have the courage to make my dreams a reality.
- I trust the process.
- I am perfect in my heart, brain, and soul.
- I pick myself back up when I fall.
Manage Stress and Anxiety
- My thoughts do not control me.
- With every breath I take, I am more relaxed.
- I release all negative energy.
- I feel calm and at peace.
- I accept how I feel and do not place judgment.
- I experience no fear, but the courage to tackle anything.
- My mental health does not define me.
- My mind is free of anxiety and worries.
- I am in control of my thoughts.
- I have the courage to overcome anything.
- I feel nothing but gratitude for my life.
- I am in control of my own destiny.
- The universe supports me every day.
- I show appreciation for my life each and every day.
- I will use my wealth and success to make the world a better place.
- I show constant gratitude for the support and love in my life.
- I am where I am meant to be.
- I trust the timing of the universe’s gifts.
- I am grateful for every new experience.
- I am overflowing with gratitude.
Create a Positive Mindset
- I attract my desires every day.
- I have faith in myself and my abilities.
- Positive energy radiates through me.
- Everything is working for the greater good.
- I forgive others for they are on their own path.
- I surround myself with encouraging and supportive people.
- I have the strength to face my fears.
- My dreams are within my grasp.
- I visualize the life I want to live.
- I have the power within me to live my best life.
- I never stop working on myself, for my faith is infinite.
Research on Positive Affirmations:
- Self-affirmation activates brain systems associated with self-related processing and reward and is reinforced by future orientation
- Self-Affirmation Improves Problem-Solving under Stress
- S Rana, S Kumar (2016), To Study the Effectiveness of Positive
Affirmation on Stress, Anxiety and Depression of Cardio Vascular Disease Female Patients,
International Journal of Indian Psychology, Volume 4, Issue 1, No. 79, ISSN:2348-5396 (e),
ISSN:2349-3429 (p), DIP:18.01.087/20160304, ISBN:978-1-365-56745-2
- Self-affirmation improves performance on tasks related to executive functioning